Bad Ops Leaders!

Raina_Que

What job can they do that any other person cannot? Why do you put emphasis on a meaningless group position? People seem to believe that the ops leader has an inherent responsibility to organize the team.

Two reasons: one I already listed (being able to type in the /oa channel), and secondly, it's nice to have ONE person delegating instead of potentially having two or more people coming up with a plan. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It's just nice to have someone who's experienced and is good at reading the game be the leader. They can act like a captain of sorts and try to rally his/her teammates. I understand this isn't a professional sport, but a little motivation can go a long way. But I've just about given up on trying to get people to focus fire on the healers. Apparently, the concept is too difficult to grasp...

What I find annoying is people not using their class buff. Makes me rage.

Signed.

Especially, while in the cage. I should not have to remind people to do it. Oh and also, try to squeeze it in during fights please. Everyone don't have all of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.