Is the community on it's way out (No trolling here)

SecondWish

So, I started playing Early betas right up until about a month ago, just before update 1.3 came out. I was just wondering what the community is like now days? is it still pretty full, i.g lots of PvP and raids going on ??

Or is it on it's way out?

wondering what the community is like now days? is it still pretty full, i.g lots of PvP and raids going on ??

Totally depends on your server. If you're on one of the 26 destination servers, then there's a lot of activity. If you're not on one, then you can transfer from your old server to a new one that's got more people.

paige

Community on Ebon Hawk is doing wonderfully, both sides. Lots of questing, grouping, raiding, role playing, the works! The merge was a great thing, brought a whack of players from small communities where 30 or so on the fleet was a good day. 30 is now 4:00 AM. 250 is the new norm! Two instances full! Wewt!

The upside to the mergers is not a ghost town anymore.

The downside is the game lag suck so much fun out of the game you feel like quitting out of frustration.

BioWare totally missed the mark of limiting the size per server and now screwed the pooch on FUN!