Upgrading from Trial Account

OsirisG

Hello , i want to ask if the Trial Client is different from the normal one . As i have purchased Digital Standard edition and my account still seems to be limited to Trial Account ( also set up monthly subscription).

Do i need to download a different client or should i open a ticket to customer support about the failed upgrade ?

In my knowlodge, there's no client difference between trial and original one. And there's only one way to learn that if your is a trial account, or not, {I mean in my opinion}, testify it to 16. It doesn't take too long.

There isn't a difference between the two clients.

To test your trial accounts, BlackHamit, you could always just try to do something the trials aren't allowed to do, like whisper people or send mail. :p

OP: If you are still around, what was the solution, if you don't mind us asking? Would help future searchers who find this thread on google. :)

What was it you did? I am in the same boat. Thanks

Until we know, you could always try one of the following:

- Verify all of your account information is accurate

- Make sure all of your required security questions are answered

- Make sure you put the CD key you received in your email or from Origin into the field in your account, and then subscribe ( choose a plan as well as add credit card information, or use a game time card )

- Possibly change your password to force the accounts system to update

• 1 month later...
Check your email for a letter (or whatever you wanna call it) from origin or swtor. In this email there should be a authenticity code that you put in at the swtor website. once you get the code you need to access your swtor account here at the website and go to the code redemption area. Put in code and you should upgrade automatically. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. :D