Looking for beta videos: Killing your companions

Xanikk

Never said not to make screenies or vid’s just to not publish or make them available to any third parties.

Taking video falls under the use of 3rd party programs not the confidentiality clause....as it is not something that can be done directly through the client.

That is the reason why i never took video. While i don't recall them ever specifically mentioning Fraps or any other capture program for recording, when asked that's the clause they would frequently site.

Edited by Thuggy

Taking video falls under the use of 3rd party programs not the confidentiality clause....as it is not something that can be done directly through the client.

That is the reason why i never took video. While i don't recall them ever specifically mentioning Fraps or any other capture program for recording, when asked that's the clause they would frequently site.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised that some GM’s were overstating the clauses in the NDA and GTA. I was given a written warning for posting an email header sent to me from BW/EA to the test forums when a GM asked me about an error in the header another GM sent me a warning saying I wasn’t allowed to post copy written information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.