Defecting to other faction

Drdeathskulll

There should be an option to defect to the empire at the beginning of the 3rd chapter to the empire or republic or to stay on the same faction. It should have its own story.

I agree but the devs shot this idea down when it was first asked pre-launch because "it would be too much work".

There should be an option to defect to the empire at the beginning of the 3rd chapter to the empire or republic or to stay on the same faction. It should have its own story.

That would negate the need for mirror classes as well as not making much sense lore wise for the Sith and Jedi classes.

It would be nice for that to happen as i would like my sith to defect to the jedi order, but then again, it would be very complicated and very time absorbent and would take another few years before we would even hear anything of it.

like someone said. they already talked about this. they wanted to do this but it would take too much time that by this time the game wouldnt be released yet. and i also see there would be allot of confusing between the jedi from the republic and a jedi from the empire and like wise with other classes.