Creating Starkiller......

Jydo-Law

Heya Folks,

I know everyone is busy with "The sky is falling" and "Drink my SWTOR doomsday koolaid" threads. But I wanted to ask some opinions on one of my favorite SW characters of all time! Starkiller(Gallen) from the Force Unleashed games.

Has anyone tried to create a Starkiller themed toon? If so I would like to know what class and spec you went with and REALLY see a screen shot.

I supose since he is so versitile you could go with either SW role or SI sroc. But are there any cool tatterd outfits that can be found in-game that are even close to what he starts out wearing in the games?

Thanks in advance for any info =)

You could not create him here. You would have to choose what you like best about him and move from there. If you like his 2-saber fighting style, you would have to go Sentinel. If you like his force powers, you would have to go Sage or Inquisitor.

I actually rolled my first character based on him, the fallen, dark side one though. So far I've succeeded in getting to Dark 5, wielding two lightsabers, and having tattoos.

Now I'm just waiting for BioWare to introduce some Sith gear.

Edited by SithVeritas

Which are you thinking of: Marauder, Sorceror or Juggernaut?

I've made mine going for juggernaut dps.

Also 2V-R8 will make an excellent PROXY :D

ive seen looking to see if sorceror uses their balde more in the madness tree but it doesnt look it it :(

dont know may go for Marauder

Which are you thinking of: Marauder, Sorceror or Juggernaut?

I've made mine going for juggernaut dps.

Also 2V-R8 will make an excellent PROXY :D

You could go any of these routes depending how you played Starkiller.......it's the outfit that I think is going to be the tough part =/

I'd say sorc is best using the 2nd or 3rd tree you could go with jedi sent when he became a Jedi but you wouldn't have dark side powers.Tho a marruader with blue lightsabers would be Allright for outfit wise that's the real trick maybe something like the dark side hooded robe. Edited by Newyankalt

ive seen looking to see if sorceror uses their balde more in the madness tree but it doesnt look it it :(

dont know may go for Marauder

If you want to be an Inquisitor and use your blade more then you would have to go Assassin which has the Double-Bladed Lightsaber which Galen (Starkiller) never used. So if your trying to base a character off of Starkiller I would go Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight and have either Marauder or Sentinel full DPS if you want to go the TFU2 route or Juggernaut/Guardian with either tank/dps hybrid or full dps skill trees (if you liked him in TFU 1). Once you get past level 15 the Sorcerer almost never has to use their lightsaber to attack an enemy for the rest of the game (unless they run out of force power).

Edited by Kyriosgundam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.