Player who cant play

Slidder

Hello to all,

Just had thought and wanted to hear some reply's

I just moved and i dont have access to my PC anymore and i dont think i ever will again. i would like to buy a new powerful laptop that will do the job of playing this game but at the moment it aint possible. I have a PS3 ......... i wish the game could be played on.!!!!!!!!!

I havnt played SWTOR in 3 months cause of this............... and it kills me. I am now contemplating cancelling my subscription (founder) . I dont want to.

but the problem is buying a new computer that can handle this game.

I would rather it be on PS3. yeah i use to be a hater but more and more i look at it ............. it makes sense.

above all i cant and will not invest in a new laptop when my old one is working fine,(but cant handle the game)

So... why is a desktop out of the mix?

Get yourself a cheap desktop. Upgrade video and ram, spending a few bucks on a gaming pad or mouse. It will be cheaper than a new laptop and much more functional from a gaming perspective.

I bought a Asus G50V off Craigslist for 300 bucks. Granted it had a few bugs that needed worked out but for the most part worked great. After doing a little clean up work I run SWTOR on medium graphics all day long with no problems. If a laptop is a must then look around, you can find a machine to play for cheap.

Wait until September and grab yourself a beast of a machine then. I did that last year and got a machine that is on par with an Alienware computer. I paid $900, got a free XBox, 3 year warranty that covers me being dumb, and my monthly payment is less then $50.00. September is the time to get a new machine. In the meantime you can always try gaming cafe's, or Craigslist. Be surprised what some people are trying to sell for next to nothing!