Sith Warrior spoiler sorta

beyondkilling

So i forget the siths name but you beat him on nar shaddaa and you can choose to say help me on the day i fight my master but he never shows up why does bioware do this to us from awesome single player games to this where you never hear from the sith again?

I think that

whether or not Rathari shows up on Korriban at the end depends on the dialogue option you take if you choose to spare his life. I think that if you tell him to disappear, he doesn't show up at the end, but if you tell him to swear loyalty to you, he does.

Not 100% sure on that, though.

I think that

whether or not Rathari shows up on Korriban at the end depends on the dialogue option you take if you choose to spare his life. I think that if you tell him to disappear, he doesn't show up at the end, but if you tell him to swear loyalty to you, he does.

Not 100% sure on that, though.

This is exactly true.

But sadly he still doesn't fight with you when you oppose Baras. it would have been better if Rathari engaged Baras but Baras render him unable to fight. or as Darth Marr said he will not intervene with The Emperors Wrath or the voice the one who merged as victor tells the truth, so it would be either that of Baras knocks Lord Rathari out or Darth Marr tells Lord Rathari to stand down. At lease Lord Rathari held his word by backing you up but higher force stopped him from fighting by his side

Edited by Rakugo