Do something BW!

Aehgo

I like this game and really don't want it to fail,but with GW2 coming out and you doing nothing to try keep the subs..

Already alot of youtubers have unsubscribed for valid reasons,nobody cares about a new companion when there is so many things in the game that need fixing..

Already several pvp guilds on my server have unsubed because of GW2.

As I said I dont want the game to fail,but its ona slippery slope right now,if BW dont do something to keep people from GW2 they are going to lose tons of pvpers and people just bored with the game in general.

Get a new server event,patch 1.4,,balance classes etc before its too late..

It sounds to me to be a lot chicken little nonsense.

Remember when (insert game here) was supposed to bring down (insert other game here)?

Just like any other game, there's going to be alot of hype involved. Just like how TOR was the fastest growing MMO and than taperred off over time, GW2 will do the same.

I like this game and really don't want it to fail,but with GW2 coming out and you doing nothing to try keep the subs..

Already alot of youtubers have unsubscribed for valid reasons,nobody cares about a new companion when there is so many things in the game that need fixing..

Already several pvp guilds on my server have unsubed because of GW2.

As I said I dont want the game to fail,but its ona slippery slope right now,if BW dont do something to keep people from GW2 they are going to lose tons of pvpers and people just bored with the game in general.

Get a new server event,patch 1.4,,balance classes etc before its too late..

go get ur gw2, i dont believe it will success until it really happen, just go, nobody cares.

if you want them to do something or announce something (and they might) then you have to wait till it gets closer to GW2 release which is what late August?

If they add or announce something now then when GW2 comes out everyone will be bored with it and play GW2 anyway.

It's called Stratagy