The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

charging marauders and railshotting powertechs are making people unsub bioware :)

Rikeryo

I understand your frustration - my main is a jugg and I hulksmash the crap out of stuff. However, I also have a sorc, a commando, and a scoundrel, and if I'm by myself - or I have no support, I die ultrafast. On the other hand, if I have guard, cross heals, and peels, I literally laugh at EVERYTHING that comes after me. An EXCELLENT mara may get me to 70% health if I only have guard on me, before I kill him myself. The rail shotting pt? Yeah, double dot him, then force speed around a corner, heal up, and when he gets los on, electrocute, then own him. The jugg who is about to smash? overload then feel sorry that his 6k smash hit me for nothing. But again, it all depends on having support and not rambo'ing stuff, because I will lose if I do that.

Key is that if you're by yourself or you have no support, you HAVE to lose. Because if you don't, when you do get support, NOTHING IN THIS GAME can kill you.

translation: For most classes a high level of performance in PvP requires a team to synchronize and use their abilities to the fullest OR be a marauder/juggernaut or the republic equivalents and be a team onto yourself.

What happens if you give these alpha classes the benefit of this team work?

Marauders/Sents and PTs/Vans aren't making peeps unsub simply because, at this point, everyone has rolled one. In fact, one might even say an argument could be made that these classes have saved the game. ;)

^

This. And what's silly is that it's more truth than trolling. A lot more.