The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Assult Vanguard vs Healer

luisjunior

hey guys just wondering what is your tactic when vsing healers 1 on 1... i honestly have trouble with them believe them or not, im using interupt as soon as its active but they still manage to get a heal... also using the cyro grenade when i have the chance...

I normally use Incendiary Round followed by an assault plastique and as soon as it blows a high impact ( I try to time it with the assault plastique for max burst) followed by a harpoon and a stock strike/pulse and then neural surge/cryo grenade and a high impact bolt. Key here is to stun them when they have 30% of hp remaining. Seems to be able to kill em. Unless of course you meet 3 healers who heal each other up.

Interrupt their biggest heals, stun when they are using another heal, just keep pressuring them with DoTs and either way, if they decide to remove them they lower energy and give you time to take off more health, or if they ignore.. well.. they take a crap load of damage. All about the pressure, if you don't burst them down they'll eventually run out of energy.