If the shoe fits wear it

Cynnal

Long ago my grandmother told me that whatever goes over the devils back will come up in his belly. This morning was a prime example of that. While doing the dailes in the Black Hole I was in process of killing a group of mobs that had two boxes for the weapons and also a treasure chest. There was another player behind me wiht a three part name that started with a Z ( I won't be nasty enough to put the name here) This person waited till I had one guy left to kill and swooped in and took not only the treasure chest but took the two boxes of weapons as well. At first I was so angry I typed a terrible comment in the general chat to this person. However after the initial cooldown on my attitude, I became aware that I had gotten a pruple drop....I could not use it however...because it had stats for a warrior, (no I did not see what he or she was) but when I got back to the fleet I put it on the ah for a nice price and Im sure it will sell. Purples usually do sell. So here we are getting a benifit of something a little better than what this person stole from me. Yes that is being a thief! There is no way to look at it otherwise. Maybe some would call me nutty, but I don't run in and take something that someone else has gone to the trouble to get. Besides, if you practice this kind of habit then Im glad I dont know you in real life. I would be afraid to invite you to my home because if you do this in the game, you will do it in real life. Im sure glad your not my friend.