[Suggestion] Make Ranked WZ Rewards Desirable!

DkSharktooth

Most people don't care for the same old silly pet that follows you on idle. World of Warcraft had a special top 5% of the bracket gladiator skeleton drake mount for the best pvpers at the end of the season. Diablo has a special armor glow/ look at the inferno difficulty level.

Cool, rare, unconventional, un-laughable rewards are what people would like. What we currently have is a flimsy "prestigious gear" reward for the top rating. This is the EXACT SAME GEAR as regular War Hero, simply shaded a different color. This is NOT anybodys idea of a "prestigious reward" for battleing and defeating the top teams on your server. All you need is 2400 rating for the chest, then unify colors and u have a full set. People feel that this is a joke reward system currently. The pvp vendor mount reward, the pvp vendor pet rewards, and the trade-in rate for craftable warzone adrenals and ranked warzone comms into regular warzone comms all need to be seriously revised.

TL;DR - Please improve ranked warzone rewards and give us an actual PRESTIGIOUS armor set / PRESTIGIOUS mount for getting high PVP rating. Note: This does not mean simply change the color.

Edited by DkSharktooth

LOL, I do rwz everyday. Sadly most of my guildmates are not full wh gear. 9/10 we use people from fleet to fill ranks and then go against a team with much better gear. Its so lopsided its not even funny.

As a result we are happy to use it to get gear and hope to be competitive at some point. You really think roll stomping undergeared folks is worth of something more than just a cosmetic color? Seriously.

LOL, I do rwz everyday. Sadly most of my guildmates are not full wh gear. 9/10 we use people from fleet to fill ranks and then go against a team with much better gear. Its so lopsided its not even funny.

As a result we are happy to use it to get gear and hope to be competitive at some point. You really think roll stomping undergeared folks is worth of something more than just a cosmetic color? Seriously.

Not every team is a pug. Alot of teams are actual full WH competitive teams. Ranked "prestigious" gear should have a different look at least, not just a different color.