We need new outfits for orange gear!!

lHolyOne

All i have to say,, is that i been using orange gear since i played this game,, and now I'm realizing the outfits are getting really old,,, we need more and new outfits for the orange gear,,, i know they came out with valor armor,, but even that isn't enough,, we need, new cool looking armor cause these ones are in my opinion getting ugly .as well there isn't enough outfits for orange gear,, there's like 5 types, just estimate not a real number but feels like it lol..again i know valor Armour came out but i feel like we should get even more cool armor rather then having valor, even valor doesn't have enough outfits it feels like there's only 3 to 4 of valor outfits as well,, there's not enough outfits for orange armor I also believe,, there shouldn't be any requirement to wear armor,but only levels,,,so no to valor. i hope I'm not the only one that thinks this,another idea,, why cant we get a dye and choose our own color for our armor ,, and on that topic we should be able to dye our vehicles to,, so again, are you guys with me on this,, we need better looking armor for orange gear and more of a variety ,,, thank you may the force be with you