Wrong server?!

JPMG

I don't know if it is the server i'm on or the people here that are selfish but can anyone tell me a server where people actually talk/help in quests?

Its nerve breaking to try to get some help. Please, can anyone here actually likes to quest with other people even when a mission is allready done?

I'm on the server The Progenitor. Should i change or it's the same everywhere?

Sorry for the rage and for the bad english.

I checked, and you are on a destination server, so I do not know.

I am not on any of the European servers, so I have nothing to suggest as far as a specific server, but it doesn't cost anything but a little time to check out a different server.

Just make sure that it is a destination server, because the origin servers are likely emptying quite quickly of anyone, friendly or otherwise.

Thanks for your reply and to be the only person here to say something... I've spent 5 hours today on Taris and nobody answer me on general chat or group finder so i couldn't do any of the 4 heroic missions available... Just sad...

I don't know if it is the server i'm on or the people here that are selfish but can anyone tell me a server where people actually talk/help in quests?

Its nerve breaking to try to get some help. Please, can anyone here actually likes to quest with other people even when a mission is allready done?

I'm on the server The Progenitor. Should i change or it's the same everywhere?

Sorry for the rage and for the bad english.

I´m on that server too. I have no trouble at all finding people to do Heroics, and help others out with a mission, or finding players to do Flashpoints. How can a server be a reason for you for not getting help? It´s the people. Everybody cant help everytime anyone asking for it, it´s take time. But doesn´t even matter if you change server. People are the same, no matter what mmo game nor server on this one.

Thanks for your reply and to be the only person here to say something... I've spent 5 hours today on Taris and nobody answer me on general chat or group finder so i couldn't do any of the 4 heroic missions available... Just sad...

Does´nt make any sense. When i was on Taris, there where lot of nagging about of doing Heroic. Both on Rep and Imp side. Or else,, ask someone on Fleet to help you on your mission/missions.