I think someone might have to start a support group for addicts!!

prutherford

This is a extremely addictive game, i have been a wow player for since 05 and have never been addicted to a game as much as this i played almost nonstop this weekend and me and my guild decided that we needed a break and decided to go get pizza on of the guildys brought his girl friend and she left early from the pizza place because all we did was talk about how awesome this game was and worked on strategy, my girlfriend refused to go because she was afraid that would happen. just saying this is an extremely awesome game, minus the few bugs but hey its not even released yet. I see me playing this game for an extremely long time and i think this game will give blizzard a run for their money. but I think that i might have to start a support group for TORheads.

Something tells me you're gonna wanna stop playing when your girlfriend dumps you because all you do is play TOR.

Or he can do like some of us and Marry a gamer :)

My wife and daughter spent a very pleasant evening running flash-points thank you very much. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.