Game Play.

OUfanInTX

Is it just me or does is seem as though the game play has gotten worse instead of better? I logged on today for the first time since update 1.3 went live and I will say I am not impressed with this game anymore. I've always thought the story was little boring but the PVP Warzone kept me coming back. However, today I was in the middle of a warzone and I ran into an area with action and my Jedi wouldn't even draw his lightsabers! This is really irritating because I had to run away from action to make them draw and was killed before I could even hit anybody. Then again after respawning it happened I had somebody come around a corner and start fighting me and again I died before being able to attack at all. This is absolute crap! EA you have always had a thing for broken games and I keep giving you a chance for your track record of amazing games but at this point it time for MMO's I think I'm going to be taking my business to GW2 and other F2P's that have better mechanics and story line than SWTOR and as far as P2P I may even be giving (and my soul cries about this) WOW a chance now that you have officially ruined this game! FIX IT OR MAKE IT FREE!

Greetings everyone!

We can understand that lag can be frustrating and we are sorry to hear you are experiencing it! Since we have an active thread on this topic and in the interest of keeping feedback more consolidated, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion in the following:

Additionally, we ask that threads in Star Wars Discussion revolve around topics on the Star Wars Universe. This includes books, movies, television, comics, lore and more!

If you see a thread that you feel is in the wrong forum, we ask that you please report this thread to our Community Team so they can move it instead of replying. This will help keep the thread on-topic and constructive!

Thank you for your understanding!