SWTOR BROKEN Kolto Missile - DELAY

Notails

Hi, Can you change the Kolto missile toolt. It says instant, that spell is not instant.

Theres a 2 second delay 1 second b4 cast and 1 or 1½ after cast, the animation killed that spell, so please dont give us wrong information, Cuz im ragin when I see this crap happen, I left the game bcuz of that spell, and i tho it was fixed but **** no, the game is just a bad as it was when I left it, and the spells are just as boring as they wer. Please RUNESCAPE has better spell animations than SWTOR; its 2012, we do compare this game with worldofwarcraft. and GW2 hits soon, so ur bloody 2 late to fix those issues u had months and months and nothing happend.

account cancel'd again, enjoy ur fail game, ev1 waiting for gw2 to hit anyways.. 2 late to even bother to fix this game.

Hi, Can you change the Kolto missile toolt. It says instant, that spell is not instant.

Theres a 2 second delay 1 second b4 cast and 1 or 1½ after cast, the animation killed that spell, so please dont give us wrong information, Cuz im ragin when I see this crap happen, I left the game bcuz of that spell, and i tho it was fixed but **** no, the game is just a bad as it was when I left it, and the spells are just as boring as they wer. Please RUNESCAPE has better spell animations than SWTOR; its 2012, we do compare this game with worldofwarcraft. and GW2 hits soon, so ur bloody 2 late to fix those issues u had months and months and nothing happend.

account cancel'd again, enjoy ur fail game, ev1 waiting for gw2 to hit anyways.. 2 late to even bother to fix this game.

It's as instant as any other instant in the game.