LF Guild Rerolling!

DoctorDobigs

Hello all,

I am looking for a guild in SWTOR. My current friends have all quit SWTOR and are on to different and better things. I, on the other hand, Want to stick around. I enjoy MMOs and the group aspect of them. I played WoW since 1.3 (DM patch) till 3.2 (raid Ulduar). I played at launch till my guild collapsed on Fatman after 16mans were harder than 8mans. I am looking for a guild to play in, ppl to talk to in vent while playing, etc. I want to raid as well but I would have to relevel a new character as well. If interested in picking up a new player with high goals let me know.

-Dobigs

Edit:

I Figured I should give some basic info:

23M, Going to College for Biology, and Basic 35hr job

Follow SC2 closely, play 40k minis, also Stream on Twitch.

Often Tank but open to healing or DPS. (Was a Guardian)

Free time tends to be 7pm-2am.

Edited by DoctorDobigs

My guild on The Fatman server is currently recruiting players! We are also looking for experienced PvP players for WZs, raiding and Ops! Please consider the <Republic Underworld> on The Fatman.

More information can be found through the links in my signatures! :)

I don't mind changing server types at all, and I am mainly looking to try again fresh with this game. At a casual pace this time. My first 50 took 8 days irl to level. I feel like I missed so much of this games great story. I don't mind re-rolling on Fatman but I do want to create a new Char.

Well, based on the things you have shared in this thread, I don't think the term "casual" can really be applied to you. That being said, I'm afraid I can't tell you what to look for in a guild because I am casual.

I did find a great guild that I have been playing with for a few months now using the guild quiz. Follow this link and take the quiz and it will point you in the right direction.

http://tortoolbox.com/quiz/