i Know u have a lot of work to do but...

Eldreden

can u guys really work on not taking servers off line 2-3 times a week. i know the hours u do are due to least amount of volume but im sure im not the only one. I work second shift and my prime time to play is 1-5 am est and u guys taking servers down at 3 am est tells me why log in when servers drop in 1 1/2 hours. can you guys please try to get more done on tuesdays so we dont have servers going down so often.

I do want to thank you guys for the hard work that is being done but this is a bit of a turn of to those who may be less patient than I and in return help with a better view toward the game over all.

thanks

sincerly,

a caring player

Hello Eldreden!

We appreciate your interest in talking about the maintenance and understand your concerns but in the interest of consolidating conversations we are going to close this thread as there is already an active thread about it here. We suggest continuing your discussion there.

Thank you!