Play With The Underworld, Get Free Stuff!!

Talon_strikes

Play With The Underworld, Get Free Stuff!!

Greetings! You are cleared to enter The Fatman server! I am HomicidalWhales (in-game known as <Martini>) and I'm here to urge you to join The Fatman server. Whether you've been here since beta or have just joined SWTOR today, I'd be willing to game with you and help you throughout your journey in the game. I play on the Republic side mainly and my main character is a Jedi Guardian, which is a tank.

The reason why I'm asking players to join The Fatman is because that was the hub of all PvP servers when other servers were suffering population woes. I'm really looking forward to see The Fatman at Very Heavy or Full most of the times because I left my other characters in limbo and made The Fatman my new home. One way I've dedicated myself into making The Fatman my home is by making two sister guilds—the <Republic Underworld> and the <Imperial Underworld>.

Now, because I'm asking the community to join The Fatman it does not come without its rewards. Whether you're looking for a fresh start, are a new player or just an alt, I'm willing to help you with the following:

• Leveling – I'll be doing Heroics and Flashpoints to help you obtain new gear, farm credits, finish the Bonus Missions—all to get you leveled up as quickly as possible.
  • Gearing Up – My guild plans on becoming highly involved with the server's economy and help make it better for everyone. We'll make sure we have all types of gear available for all levels! Anything you see from our Inventory can be yours free of charge!
  • Financial Aid – We know it may be difficult for some of you to get certain perks the Legacy system offers you, so for example, if you need a Speeder but are short of credits I'll be there to lend a hand.
  • Answers – Almost any questions you have can be answered by me or one of my experienced and knowledgeable guild members. Even if you're not apart of the Underworld guilds, we're willing to help you!
  • A Home – My guilds on The Fatman, the <Republic Underworld> (main at the moment) and the <Imperial Underworld> (secondary), are PvP/PvE guilds recruiting players of any level! We have players that span across all levels and are well-balanced with classes, although we could use a bit more healers. Our community consists of players that are skilled, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. If you're level 1 and discovered us via this page, you can expect a swift guild invite from us!

I'm just really doing this in order for The Fatman to stay as the most populated server in the game, and to remind players to never forget why they switched over to The Fatman instead of quitting the game. We could also use some skilled players for PvP/WZs and to eventually help the Underworld guilds clear 16-man Operations! The community I run will definitely by looking for others to team-up with on Heroics, Flashpoints and more!

If you feel the need to assist me contact me on my Facebook page! You can contact me not only via the Facebook page, but through private messaging on the SWTOR website and through my characters on The Fatman which are listed down below:

• Martini – Main Republic Char.
  • Lifeléss – Alt Sage Char. [é = alt + 130]
  • Ræper – Alt Juggernaut Char. [æ = alt + 0230]
  • Dæmon – Alt Bounty Hunter Char.

Feel free to also contact members of the <Republic Underworld> (only this guild atm) in case I am not online unable to help you. Here at the Underworld guilds, we'd like to help you feel at home as soon as you arrive on The Fatman, so hopefully my guild member's will be able to make you feel comfortable and can make you adjust to the server easily.

• PvPers – Two things that I've noticed that makes WZs terrible is either the lack of communication or the rude players on our team when we start losing. Honestly, it's just a game. You don't have to QQ in chat about how much we suck instead of trying to focus on the game and actually make an attempt to communicate. I'm looking for gamers that are competitive but also kind and smart.

If you have any more information that you think should be provided here about The Fatman, contact me in-game!

If you choose The Fatman as your new or alternative home, my community will be here to welcome you right when you start! Not only that, but you'll have access to myself or my experienced guildies who'll be able to help you and answer any questions you have!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you decide to come over to The Fatman (and hopefully, the <Republic Underworld>)!

—Martini of The Fatman Server

Edited by HomicidalWhales

Oh. My. F**king. God. Open World PvP event that I started on The Fatman server. The <Republic Underworld> guild was doing great until we got too many players and then no one was listening to my commands.

In the end, players started leaving and the Imps completely took over Outpost Thorazan.

Now this is what I call an Open World PvP event! Republic vs. Imperials! An all-out brawl to control the bases!

All this happened on Tatooine.

I'm also still looking for more recruits for the guild! We'll be doing many events like these—and more—on The Fatman server and within the guild! :D

Sadly, we've lost quite a couple of players last night so we're definitely looking for more to join us! I'll be getting online in a bit to join The Fatman players and my fellow guildies.

Also, click here to visit our website! :D

Edited by HomicidalWhales

I'll be getting online in a bit! Be sure to add me in-game if you'd like to discuss joining the guild or would just like to learn more about us before making a decision.

Remember we're in dire need of tanks, healers and stealthers so you'll be very needed in the guild if you're of any of those specs! :D