The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Resolve explanation requested

Qronus

Don't care if im believed, im sure there are plenty of people out there with the same issue, was in pvp today and was stunned 3 times in a row, stunned twice used cc breaker on 2nd then stunned right after. I also don't think some knock backs and pulls affect resolve, cause i have had it happen with full resolve.

The only issue those "plenty of people" have is with awareness, which, in this case, is non-existant.

Anecdotes and claims without basis is no more worth listening to than a plain and simple lie.

How about if I claim:

"...I saw how you fight in PvP, and I wasn't impressed, and probably that's why you're making stuff up to cover your hurt ego? You don't believe that I know what character you play? Don't care if im believed. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there with the same knowledge into what kind of player you are...

...see the problem here?

Bring proof, if you want to argue a system is broken.

The ones that play smartly.

Being stunned multiple times in a row means you're up against multiple enemies. Against such odds, only a fool fights alone. The smarter people have heals, guard, taunt or etc.. to help them get through stunlocks. It's called "evening the odds".

Yeah because when you stun a random DPS and have 2 people unload on him, the first thing any good team to do is immediately send everyone to protect the random DPS.

In fact, in a good team they'd just let you die since that'd be known as 'taking one for the team' so the other guys who are more important didn't have to die.