New Marauder Armor Robes?!?

henceforth

After months of searching, I picked up a Xenotech Weaponmasters Vest last week as a random drop from a boss in SM KP. It will drop with Tionese-level mods, but of course those can be swapped out for something better. If you want to see what it looks like, go to the Corellia Equipment Commendations vendor. It's identical to the hooded cloak Juggernauts can buy from there, except it's bright red.

Ashwaiss

Jedi Covenant

• 1 month later...

The launch trailers were full of Marauders in hoods and such.

Both endgame PVP and PVE sets (Battlemaster and Tionese/Columi/Rakata) have body armor with hoods, but with headgear from the same set, the hood is hidden.

If one were to, say, wear a Tionese/Columi/Rakata body with hidden headslot or a Marauder's Elite helmet (or similar), they would see the hood. Likewise with Battlemaster.

That looks a bit like one of the heavy armor sets, except the guy is holding two lightsabers..

EDIT: it looks a lot like Fortified electrum chestguard, except that is a heavy armor craftable set. Maybe a dev oops?

EDIT EDIT:

Here is a picture

Sorry for bad pic, my synthweaver is a marauder so I can't wear that.. Had to take a screenie of the preview pic.

Edited by Karkais