Slinger 1.3 PVP Guide

MajorVan

Your rotation is a bit off for sab.

Single target: shock charge, incendiary grenade, sab charge,illegal mods, speed shot, luck, charged burst, and then depending on health or how fast your target needs to die either spam grenades and free shot, spam charged burst, or quick draw. Throw in flourish shot as needed.

Use freighter flyby as area denial or as needed on a single target or group you can root or mez. Yes it does massive damage, but you want to make sure it is available when you need it, not just used as a part of a regular rotation in pvp. It is extremely effective you to place it on you or your healers to defend against attacking melee.

For a sab spec'd slinger speedshot is one of our highest damage dealing abilities, especially when used in conjunction with sab charge to detonate all the contingency charges very quickly. I use speedshot nearly every time off of cooldown. It's really not that easy to LoS if you make sure to position yourself properly. Not to mention even if they LoS the last tick you still get the dots from the earlier ticks as a sab spec. And you've still done a lot of damage.

Due to some guild drama, i am no longer part of the Watchmen. I've since closed my account on there forums and ask for this forum post to be deleted. Thank you and i apologize to everyone else. This stuff happens. Edited by MajorVan