Annoying with Force Sweep

erkolindham

Hey all,

My Sent is currently L42 and i'm focus specced, which means that i'm relying very much on a charged up Force Sweep in PvP. But one thing is very annoying with this: after choking a target stacking Singularity when i'm about to Force Sweep, i get pushed back and the Force Sweep triggers in the push back, doing zero damage. It seems like there's a 0.3-0.5 delay on the skill sometimes. This can of course be avoided, but i wonder if it's working as intended.

Anyone else experienced this? It's even worse in PvE.

Hey all,

My Sent is currently L42 and i'm focus specced, which means that i'm relying very much on a charged up Force Sweep in PvP. But one thing is very annoying with this: after choking a target stacking Singularity when i'm about to Force Sweep, i get pushed back and the Force Sweep triggers in the push back, doing zero damage. It seems like there's a 0.3-0.5 delay on the skill sometimes. This can of course be avoided, but i wonder if it's working as intended.

It's an ability delay bug. They are aware of it, just have no clue how to fix it.

But yes, it's *********** annoying

Hey all,

This happens to me in PVP a lot. Extremely frustrating to build up to our big move and be pushed out of range right before it goes off.

Something I've noticed on the training dummy, if you hit the key for it two times really quick, your character seems to start the animation, then stops, then starts it new again.

Edited by RAVM

Hey all,

i agree, its rather stupid. the effect gets applied as soon as you land 20feet away...