Its been a while....

bannsider

Hey,

Ive been following TOR since its innitial annoucement, I got into early beta and loved the game! Sadly a few weeks affter launch my pc broke and I havent played since :( However I just got a new pc and I just signed up again tonight (to find the servers are down :mad: ) and I was wondering how is the game standing these days? Obviously numbers are lower but that was always going to happen. I heard bioware have been updating the game, is it improved much? Is community for groups etc still strong? Also do any of you happen to still be on the EU Hydian way server? if so it it still a decent server?

Thanks! And sorry for the spam thread.

Play it, that is all I can say. You are going to get a ton of opinions, bad and good, but remember, every one that posts either way is still paying to play or they wouldnt be here posting.

Me? Having a blast still.

M

PS Oh ya, your server may have been transferred. Check out the server transfers to see if yours was a destination server or a source server. If you log on to an empty world it was a source server. Once you get moved to the destination server associated with your server you will find a vibrant, healthy population!

M

Edited by hippiechick

lol not a good day to get an unbias opinion

i personally love the game just had bad experiences with the support mostly on transfering my characters from a server that i was on to the one i started to play before they announce the transfers... So i would have to start over for a 3rd time which i do not have it in me so i am staying where i am now and i live with it, sucks to know i have 2 level 50 on a server i will not play on...

Why not? Bionware create a city with a story that span many years. Unheard of in other games. No other game have such quality stories. Same with swtor great stories.

DA2 isnt a bad game but it isnt up to biowares normal standards, I didn't dislike it but it wasn't as good as the first one.

It is Bioware...

Dragon Age 2 may not have been the best title (although I still liked it), but that is only because of Bioware's previous titles have been outstanding. They put out great games, and when one is missing somethings it seems to get a lot of negative feedback. If any other game studio put out a Dragon Age 2, it would've been considered a pretty good game.

But yes, this game is fantastic.