Still viable to level solo PvE questing as a pure tank build after 1.3?

voicesinmyhead

I'm talking about leveling purely solo, no flashpoints or anything. With the recent nerfs to tank damage output would it be better now to just spec DPS? I realize when you go pure tank you are going to kill things slow, but after these nerfs are you killing things TOO slow now?

I'm talking about leveling purely solo, no flashpoints or anything. With the recent nerfs to tank damage output would it be better now to just spec DPS? I realize when you go pure tank you are going to kill things slow, but after these nerfs are you killing things TOO slow now?

What nerf to tank damage? AFAIK there were only nerfs to mitigation and self-healing for SinTanks and none for the other tanks.

Regardless, leveling as a tank was and always will be viable just slightly slower. For best speed use a DPS companion instead of a healer companion.

What nerf to tank damage? AFAIK there were only nerfs to mitigation and self-healing for SinTanks and none for the other tanks.

Regardless, leveling as a tank was and always will be viable just slightly slower. For best speed use a DPS companion instead of a healer companion.

Eh, there was a moderate nerf to Vanguard Shield Spec damage output. It was nothing really significant from my experience though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.