Server change

Cuppycorolla

Greetings everyone!

You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website as well as our Developer Tracker.

Located in our Character Transfers FAQ,:

How do I start the character transfer process?

Free character transfers for qualified players will be available starting June 12, 2012. To start the character transfer process, players must have at least one character on an eligible origin server. Eligible servers will be listed as they become available for transfers at http://www.swtor.com/transfer. Characters of any level or faction are eligible for transfer. In addition, the following requirements must be met:

• A player’s account cannot be currently banned.
  • Any character being transferred cannot be a guild master; they must either resign as master or demote themselves to a lower guild rank to be transferred. (Guild rankings and status will not be transferred.)

To start the character transfer process, login to your account, click 'My Account' and then click 'Character Transfers' in the left hand menu. From there you will be able to select 'Start a Character Transfer' and see if you have any characters eligible for transfer to selected servers.

Can I transfer my character from a PvE server to a PvP server, or vice versa?

At this time, as part of the initial Character Transfer Service, you will only be able to transfer characters between selected servers of the same server type. Effectively this means transfers will be allowed as follows:

• Between eligible PvE origin servers and eligible PvE destination servers
  • Between eligible PvP origin servers and eligible PvP destination servers
  • Between eligible RP PvE origin servers and eligible RP PvE destination servers
  • Between eligible RP PvP origin servers and eligible RP PvP destination servers

Transfers will also respect the official server language, ensuring those players who are playing in French and German will continue to experience their server in their chosen language.

We hope this helps! :jawa_smile: