Solo PvE leveling build?

I had just put in a recommended build on my juggernaut, but now it's been wiped due to 1.3 (and honestly, I can't remember what I had before). My jugg is currently at level 17. I don't PvP and I am soloing just about everything. The current goal is to get to 50 in a reasonable amount of time so I can open up my jugg's species for other classes.

With that background, are there any good builds out there post 1.3 that will fit? I've looked around, but I'm just getting confused with information overload.

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1010MZGMZcRrRMudduR.2

Ye basic Vengeance build. run with quinn for invincible feeling, run with vette/jaesa if you want a bit O challenge and like to kill mobs faster.

Immortal spec isn't bad, but is hurting now for solo with the 1.3 changes.

Rage isn't bad, but I never play it. Vengeance is too fun

Edit: please keep in mind that torhead has the Rage tree and Vengeance tree switched atm (not sure why). so make sure your putting the points in the correct tree! (Vengeance is normally in the middle, Rage on the right.)

Edited by Elyx

I'm probably going to use a hybrid immortal/Veng spec to level my Juggernaught.

I dont want too much downtime and i dont want to use Quinn as i prefer to use Vette or Jaesa , so Soresu form will help with having less downtime and so 10 or so points into Immortal tree to get some benefit from that form and the higher talents are pretty useless (even for tanking tbh), and then the rest into Vengeance tree for improved DPS.

I may tank a few flashpoints but its mainly for levelling solo and in theory sounds good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.