Sentinel accuracy question

Bu-jin

Im rolling with about 95.9 percent accuracy on my sentinel watchmen. My special attacks accuracy is at 100 percent. I have been doing fine with damage in warzones and do not notice myself missing that much. Is it bad that my regular accuracy is not 100 percent? I was told with watchmen that it doesn't matter much as long as my specials accuracy is at 100 percent because our damage mostly comes from specials.

If your regular accuracy is 95.9%, your special attack accuracy should be 105.9% by definition.

For PVP it's less clear cut. The agreed upon defense for ops bosses in PVE is 10%, meaning that you aim for 100% base accuracy and thus 110% special/force accuracy so that all your attacks (barring your basic strike) are guaranteed to hit.

In PVP I would guess that you might want to stack higher accuracy if you were playing as a dedicated tank killer, but I'm no expert here.

If your regular accuracy is 95.9%, your special attack accuracy should be 105.9% by definition.

For PVP it's less clear cut. The agreed upon defense for ops bosses in PVE is 10%, meaning that you aim for 100% base accuracy and thus 110% special/force accuracy so that all your attacks (barring your basic strike) are guaranteed to hit.

In PVP I would guess that you might want to stack higher accuracy if you were playing as a dedicated tank killer, but I'm no expert here.

Yea I'm mostly geared for pvp. Thanks for the response