The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

just came back after a 6 month break, looking for some help with leveling a lvl 25 BH

rendx

looking for some info to help me get back up to speed on leveling my 25 BH

Here is a quick breakdown:

Stats:

#1: Willpower:

This will help to increase your personal Willpower stat. The increased number will assist in things such as; Increased Number Syndrome, the color of your gear, and most importantly, your greed roll button will default to Need 100% of the time, getting you the best gear in the game.

#2: Cunning:

This will help your Pirate abilities. Pirate abilities include things such as; Taunt aggro from excessive "Arrrrrr"ing while in combat, everytime you hit ANY skill a macro will automatically include a /general message about random Pirates of the Caribbean lore, and last, but most important, Cunning will alter your current help to look EXACTLY like the epic rare pirate hat from World of Warcraft!!!

Mods:

Willpower+Cunning+Tech Power

They are hard to find, but just keep looking, I dont think they even pop up on TORhead ... very elusive.

Minipet:

Mini-Tantaun. This pet will save your ***** more often than I can count ... anyways, mearing having it around you will inspire group members, strike fear into your enemies, and also touches your soul in a very special way that will soften even the most hardened warriors. Get it. GET IT NOW!

Armor:

Doesent matter, you'll have that epic WoW pirate hat, you could run around nekked and still look leet!

Weapon:

Musket and Cutlass, no other options are availiable.

I hope this brief guide helped you, I am sure most of the Pirat... I mean Bounty Hunter community already knows most, if not all of this information, but it is still nice to pass it onto new players.

Enjoy your time in SWTOR!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!