Combat Medic Leveling

ScuzUK

Can any one help a total noob out?

What talents should I use?

What should my rotation be?

Which companion should I be using?

Which Cell should I use?

I really want to do some of the flashpoints as I level and practice healing.

I'm level 25 if that helps and I'm currently gunnery.

Can any one help a total noob out?

What talents should I use?

What should my rotation be?

Which companion should I be using?

Which Cell should I use?

I really want to do some of the flashpoints as I level and practice healing.

I'm level 25 if that helps and I'm currently gunnery.

Hi

What talents should I use? If you want to heal just choose the talents available.

What should my rotation be? Any, dependent on your situation, but it wont be important untill you raid.

Which companion should I be using? You will have to use Aric untill you get a tank my personal choice is Tanno Vik

Which Cell should I use? Combat Suppport Cell but I suppose you could use another but of course if you go down the healing tree it wont be talented.

k.

Edited by Kaesoron

I've pretty much levelled combat medic since level 10 and aside from boss-like fights, I've hardly had to heal my companion Jorgan. Sure I use up more ammo when I use commando/trooper attacks and I do gain aggro, but I do manage and it's fine.

I don't think I've ever had a fight where I've strictly focused on healing my companion while he DPSs the enemy.

However, that being said my rotation is something like this:

Hammer shot for 30 stacks of combat medic cell (generally before a fight) > Top up companion with more hammer shot when he starts attacking > advanced medical probe (to initiate cheaper proc) > advanced medical probe > more hammer shot depending on the amount of healing needed or > use Supercharge cells to proc kolto bomb > kolto bomb > and back to the AMP and MP rotation. I'd throw in a Bacta infusion early cause it's free and it's a good heal for every 15-18 seconds. Also I'd give my companion Trauma probe as necessary, replacing it every time it's depleted. It's the same rotation I'd use for heroics and FPs, putting hte Trauma probe on the tank. Warzones of course are more touch and go.