More Character Slots?

Wynternight

Dear Bioware,

I would happily take advantage of the opportunity to transfer my characters from the pretty much deceased Wall of Light server to my main server, the bustling Harbinger, as the frequent emails invite me to do, had I any available character slots to transfer them to. Eight simply isn't enough, any chance you could make a few more available, please?

Sincerely,

Me (and maybe a few thousand other players).

Hear Hear.

Luckily both of the servers that I have chars on were destination servers but I still would love more char slots so I can take better advantage of the race unlocks. 16 is perfect so that I can unlock a few more races without giving up others.

M

PS please also give us more hotbars. Mine are woefully full. I have to choose between abilities and things like mounts/potions etc. More please!

M

Edited by hippiechick

Greetings Wynternight!

We know this is a popular request among the community right now, especially in light of transfers. We have the following information from the developers in the Community Blog For June 22nd, 2012:

Fireblazer: Any chance we will be able to get extra character slots for a server in the future. Maybe as part of the legacy system?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): There will definitely be more slots appearing in the near future. Stay tuned for details.

You can find this answer and more in our Community Q&A Blog Archive!

Since we have an active thread discussing adding more character slots and in the interest of consolidating feedback, we are closing this thread and asking that you please continue this discussion in the following thread:

Thank you!