Force attacks or lightsaber damage?

arkanone

I know this is a Star Wars game and with that you get some abilities that are oriented towards the powers of the force but honestly, who here would rather have a stronger saber attack instead of say, force scream?

I'm all for variety and staying with the force mythos but when I'm lighting it up with what is supposed to be a very lethal laser sword, I'd really like that thing to do some hurt when it hits bad guys.

Ravage has a good tradeoff between damage and the limitations of a channeled, low range attack and I'm fine with it. On that note I'd like to see a skill tree focused more on buffing saber damage and less about DOTs(seriously guys, DOTs??) and force attacks.

Force Scream is my favourite attack in the game. Yelling someone to death is ridiculously awesome.

Besides, notwithstanding Force Scream, Carnage is pretty focused on Saber attacks and direct damage.

Edited by Aurojiin

Force Scream is my favourite attack in the game. Yelling someone to death is ridiculously awesome.

Besides, notwithstanding Force Scream, Carnage is pretty focused on Saber attacks and direct damage.

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin