Any news ? pvp fix for broken commando

decrypter

Has anyone any information , regarding the broken pvp dps commando , i am lvl 82 full wh and the class is really poor , it is by far the worst pvp class out of all . I just hoping we get some fixes n soon my sub runs out and i wont be resubbing to play this broken class anymore ....

Gonna go ahead and say no. As far as I'm aware they have not hinted that there would be PVP fixes for commando in the near future. Silly of them, but there you are.

Wow really ? makes me wonder if any of the pvp development team on this game has played dps commando in pvp ?

there is pages n pages of players who can see why theyre so bad compared to other classes n yet nothing is done :(

Its 41 more days of pain for me then quit ...

The one silver lining to all the QQ, warranted or not, is now that I've finally started to do some PVP, since I expect the worst at all times I'm not surprised when I suck, and when I do well I get to be pleasantly surprised.

The funny thing is I think we're *this* close to being 100% viable at all levels. One or two small tweaks to our utility would put us over the top imo.

But if we're that close I think BW will say that we're within their targets and leave us alone, though based on how they handled 1.3, where they said people were able to hit their targets, but not consistently, we may just see those small tweaks yet.

Until they say otherwise though I think our best hope is to hope that commandos get facerolled out of existence in Rated War Zones, at which point I do honestly think BW might do something.

Some of you other commandos just INSIST on being good despite your class though and that's just hurting us =P

The funny thing is I think we're *this* close to being 100% viable at all levels. One or two small tweaks to our utility would put us over the top imo.

100% agree with this.

it is not a dps issue, but rather a utility one.

our AOE knockback is very good. perhaps the best in the game considering that you have to be stationary for gunslinger's and there's a noticeable lag on the consular's, but outside of that, there isn't much we can do that other classes can't do (or can't do better)

Edited by oaceen