Black Hole Gear

big_herpes

Ok, so, I've ran into a problem. My guild doesn't run a lot of HM ops, but I want to gear up so I can go to EC with them. I have a few rakata pieces and the rest is either columi or a couple BH pieces.

I've gotten to a point where I am almost able to buy some more BH gear. Here's my problem, most or all of it, increases my endurance, at the cost of my willpower.

Right now I need to upgrade my boots and legs. Both have these stats

98 Endurance

114 Willpower

44 Power

48 Alacarity

Both BH gear that I could replace with, have these stats

158 Endurance

98 Willpower

54 Power

57 Alacarity

I understand I might have to buy more than one piece, and mix and match the mods. Which pieces should I buy and mix up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I'm a DPS sage

I find 2 pieces of BH gear that you can buy with comms to be pretty good options for mod/enhancement switching.

1. Black Hole Force-Lord's MK-1 Headgear

Comes with Advanced Resolve Armoring 26 (Head), Advanced Mettle Mod 26, Advanced Battle Enhancement 26

2. Black Hole Striker's MK-1 Boots

Comes with Advanced Resolve Armoring 26 (Feet), Advanced Aptitude Mod 26, Advanced Adept Enhancement 26

The headgear would be better if you're going for item modifications with more crit/surge and the boots would be better for more power/surge. If you're looking for alacrity on enhancements, the Black Hole Force-Lord's MK-1 Vestments comes with the crit/alacrity Insight enhancement and the crit Mettle mod. The plus point is that the armoring for these 3 pieces of BH comms gear are the resolve variety.

So depending on which secondary stat you would like to focus on, you can buy one of these 3 BH comms gear and rip out the item modifications and slot in into your current gear accordingly.