Set Bonus Discussion

jolstar

As arsenal it's actually pretty hard to overheat, even without set bonuses, I wear the pvp eliminator set no matter what spec I choose.

If you find it hard to overheat, then you either do not care how much dps you do, or you are doing it wrong. I'm guessing you don't care about your dps because when you play arsenal it's also a huge dps loss to use the PVP eliminator set. Giving up 15% crit on tracer is not doing you any good. TM is 35% of your damage. You want that damage to crit. Railshot is less than 15%.

Even with the 4pc Arsenal Mercenaries still ahve to incorperate rapidshots into their rotation. This is even with using Vent heat and TSO, so I find it impossible to believe anyone who claims that heat is not an issue to be capable of doign any kind of decent dps at all.

No, I did not mention the PVP 4 piece set bonus.

Furthermore you can't trade 4pc pvp for 2pc pvp. That makes no sense. My entire post was about the PVE set bonuses, and how the 2pc PVP would be silly to swap for 4pc.

Its all good man...Im basically just saying we are talking about the same pieces of gear Im just applying the theory to PvP, and your applying it to PvE. In PvP 2/2 is awesome....In PvE its not a good idea for heat management. I think this sums it up.