Way to fix Arsenal pvp

imbrium

Ok, first off I really enjoy this spec and I find hard casting the most fun and I enjoy that type of play style.

I'm assuming people love that part of the class too because they would play pyrotech otherwise.

Here are some ideas that came to me and of course we probably wouldn't need every single one.

1. Give tracer missile a slow component. (This will allow us to keep casting on a target without them simply out ranging with no problem)

2. Change kolto vent into something interesting and useful. My idea would be to give us a no heat cost instant heal after casting x amount of tracer missiles or abilities. This will give us a unique dps feel with support and actually allowing for quick reactions with off-heals for self or teammate.

3. Increase the effect of Power Barrier or just make it a passive that is always up. ( I don't understand why we need to cast 3 tracer missiles to just get a 5% damage reduction buff that cost two points, Just seems like bio-ware was lazy and came up with this terrible talent for filler.

4. One thing I've noticed about the dps talents for mercenary/commandos is that we are given two abilities in each tree but one ability seems to replace another ability we already have. Like tracer Missile basically replacing power shot and thermal detonator replacing explosive dart. It just seems like bio-ware literally just finished this class last and was rushing through it. I would like to bring power shot back into this spec and just have tracer missile apply 3 stacks of heat signature but give it a 3 second cool down just to have another ability to be useful while trying to kite and not have us be completely reliant on hard casting all the time. We would still have power shot and unload to used inbetween kiting so we don't lose that hard casting feel.

Let me know what you guys think and I'm probably going to have to edit some of my grammatical and spelling errors later.