Good PVP Combat spec?

LordBleades

Hello,

I'm just starting out a sentinel for PVP (level 11 ATM) and the Combat tree looks interesting (I've also been told it has the easiest rotation so probably a good place to start).

I'm interested in a Combat spec suggestion, if anybody would be so kind:)

Edited by LordBleades

does the speed boost from atraru from actually work? itdoesnt seem to, to me

Yes it does and it's useful as well. At first I didn't notice it too much either, till i got kited a few times while in watchman spec. Once you play combat for a while and switch back to watchman you feel quite slow for the first hour or so.

Don't forget it's 'just 15%' while in combat and with all the slows etc you won't always notice it, but it's there and it's epic.

Yes it does and it's useful as well. At first I didn't notice it too much either, till i got kited a few times while in watchman spec. Once you play combat for a while and switch back to watchman you feel quite slow for the first hour or so.

Don't forget it's 'just 15%' while in combat and with all the slows etc you won't always notice it, but it's there and it's epic.

good to know, however between no leap range, and very fast leap timer on watchman, i dont get kited much anyway. the only things i really like from combat are the transendence run speed and the 2 hard roots. other than that in my humble opnion watchman far out plays combat in pvp. but in a team setting id roll combat. solo queueing is watchman all day or you get frustrated a lot. I also enjoy focus forsome pugs just to do some omg numbers by the end from AoE. plus its a healers nightmare in voidstar when they are turtling a door and you take 4-5 imps to 65% in 1 hit

good to know, however between no leap range, and very fast leap timer on watchman, i dont get kited much anyway. the only things i really like from combat are the transendence run speed and the 2 hard roots. other than that in my humble opnion watchman far out plays combat in pvp. but in a team setting id roll combat. solo queueing is watchman all day or you get frustrated a lot. I also enjoy focus forsome pugs just to do some omg numbers by the end from AoE. plus its a healers nightmare in voidstar when they are turtling a door and you take 4-5 imps to 65% in 1 hit

Same here. Combat has nice burst etc. but the survivability can be an issue in pugs.

the difference of survivability is negligible from watchmen to combat, yeah watchman has those 200 ticks heals, whohhhhhohh , but combat has the all the extra roots, root breakers and speed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.