Qui-Gon Jinn

There was a quote I remember from Dooku (I want to say in ATOC), saying that if Qui-Gon was still alive he would have joined the Separatist and seen their cause. I wanted to know if any of you believe he would have or wouldn't have he?

I would have love seeing this Happen in the lore that Qui-Gon was apart of The Clone Wars, and seeing him in the Series makes my day XD But I don't know if he would have joined them, from the movies ( I don't know about books as I haven't read them all just yet) he seemed to be a strong believer in the Force and that Balance was possible, So Maybe he would have or maybe he wouldn't, It would have been a Amazing plot device if they used it in the Films.

Dooku only said that to manipulate Obi Wan. Keep in mind that Qui-Gon became one with the force and returned as a force ghost to teach Yoda how to become a force ghost. Yoda says this in episode 3. So if Qui-Gon wasn't loyal to the Jedi Order he would not have come back as a ghost to help the most powerful jedi but would have instead helped Palpatine. Also in the clone wars cartoon Qui Gon appears as a ghost to help someone. I can't remember if it was Anakin, Ahsoka or Obi Wan. It was probably Anakin because Obi-wan doesn't know what a force ghost is until Yoda tells him about it.

Dooku only said that to manipulate Obi Wan. Keep in mind that Qui-Gon became one with the force and returned as a force ghost to teach Yoda how to become a force ghost. Yoda says this in episode 3. So if Qui-Gon wasn't loyal to the Jedi Order he would not have come back as a ghost to help the most powerful jedi but would have instead helped Palpatine. Also in the clone wars cartoon Qui Gon appears as a ghost to help someone. I can't remember if it was Anakin, Ahsoka or Obi Wan. It was probably Anakin because Obi-wan doesn't know what a force ghost is until Yoda tells him about it.

It was Obi-Wan, just another glaring plot hole.

I thought it was anakin's that only got wiped? and He might have said it to manipulate Obi-Wan but it doesn't mean Oui-Gon wouldnt have joined Dooku, Dooku might have been sith but it doesnt mean Qui-Gon wouldnt have joined, other jedi sure wanted to (Clone Wars, The episode where they take Umbara)