Server transfer queries

Hey guys, I'm sure my questions have already been explained but I'll find it a lot easier to have all the info I need summed up here in the one post I'm on Goluud Corridor (Europe) server, and I have 7 or 8 characters on this server, am I elligable for server change to a more highly populated server and will I get to keep all my characters? Can me and my friend move to the same server and be guaranteed we will end up in the same one? And I understand all you've said about changing, but when i look into changing it just tells be why it's happening, what ye're plans are, etc, but doesn't give me any info on how to actually go about the process of transferring. I'd appreciate if I could have these questions answered. Thanks :rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03:

Hello there TashaCoppola,

There is a lot of great information on server transfers in our Character Transfer FAQ, and (as Temeluchus noted) in the following threads, located in General Discussion:

List of Available Servers for Transfer [uPDATED]

Free Character Transfers Now Available on Select Servers

Since it is off-topic for this forum, we'll be closing this thread now and asking you please continue to post your feedback and questions on transfers here: Free Character Transfers Now Available on Select Servers

Hope this information helps you out!