Wonderous//Wondrous Egg

Jenemi

Can we please have a hint (even just a yes or no answer to this: "Is it gotten from Explosive Conflict?") about the Wonderous/Wondrous Egg that hatches into Orochick?

Orobird-based threads:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=402720

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=492339

I just...really want the rumors that are being formed without people proving anything to stop. I don't want another crazy incident like with the white lightsaber or anything else :(

• 2 weeks later...

This has also been asked on Arqade here. I really hope there is some truth to the main "drops in EC" rumour, it would be sad if not.

I'm wondering if perhaps it has something to do with the orobirds being "missing" in HM EC (as opposed to right outside the tunnel in SM EC). Maybe they've just migrated and if you find them and their nest you get the egg, or something like that :p

This has also been asked on Arqade here. I really hope there is some truth to the main "drops in EC" rumour, it would be sad if not.

I'm wondering if perhaps it has something to do with the orobirds being "missing" in HM EC (as opposed to right outside the tunnel in SM EC). Maybe they've just migrated and if you find them and their nest you get the egg, or something like that :p

Nice to see someone else cares. But yeah...it's frustrating. And I mean, the fact that so many people just went and stated that without any proof :/ Bleh

That's actually an awesome theory. I'm going to see if I can ask some of my friends who have done EC HM if I can poke around in the empty instance when they are done to try and look into that.

You never no w=they might say no if i was you i just wait and see if they come out ok mate.:)

It's already out. It's been out since 1.2.

I only made this thread as a Customer Service Rep. told me to.

Have you seen it on the forums then before you posted this post or not.

Jenemi and I have not only seen but participated in many of the threads on this topic (and she's created one of the egg guides; in fact, she linked it above). Everything you need to know is in the OP here -- there's nothing but rumours and we want confirmation one way or another.

Edited by Telanis

Jenemi and I have not only seen but participated in many of the threads on this topic (and she's created one of the egg guides; in fact, she linked it above). Everything you need to know is in the OP here -- there's nothing but rumours and we want confirmation one way or another.

But there is no need to spam and keep saying the same stuff on the forums do you.:mad:

But there is no need to spam and keep saying the same stuff on the forums do you.:mad:

Can you read? CS told her to post this. No one's spamming, you don't have to read this. If you're not interested then go away, seriously.

Your comments (especially the one below this) seem to indicate that you don't know what we're talking about so I'm not going to reply to you further. Your profile says you want to help people on the forums, maybe you should go do that instead of whatever it is you're doing here.

Edited by Telanis

No drop from Kephess, scouted up to tanks for nest, no results. Ill look through the other half when servers come back up. I want to know who got it. :| and if its just a drop or not.

-W

Darn :(

Yeah--I spent like an hour talking to someone (which was very nice of them) and sadly, they said that was all they could say due to their policy on "spoilers" :( And of course, couldn't say who due to user privacy and all.

After SM last night I went through the first part of the instance thoroughly, up to the area with the tanks. There were a few spots where it looked like I could jump over the rocks to the surrounding area but couldn't, I think there are invisible walls. Killed all the orobirds but that didn't do anything. I'll continue looking (and in HM) ASAP. Edited by Telanis

I found the area I was able to climb up the best were some rocks to the right (down a small slope of yellow enemies) after the cave (and beating the Mine guy) and before the area under the waterfall.

There is one jump that is kind of annoying/difficult to get up, but it's possible.