You guys have a lot to answer for...

vojinsa

not telling the rest of us Juggernaut Vengeance dps was so much fun. i have every tank leveled so i respec'd the lowest geared toon and im having a blast. i was going to pull an all niter to get the rotation down but the maint is 1 min away lol.

I have been vengeance up to 40 but now im rage and I like it way better. I think they have pretty much the same damage output in the same hands. Its just personal preferance. Consistent damage or setup and lolsmash.

Plus I have a mirilian body type 3 and I like to remove his shirt in WZs and yell HULK SMASH!! whenever I smash. Kinda fun. But vengeance is cool too.

Edited by Smuglebunny

Plus I have a mirilian body type 3 and I like to remove his shirt in WZs and yell HULK SMASH!! whenever I smash. Kinda fun. But vengeance is cool too.

that one made my day :D

But in all honesty OP, if everyone found out how much fun Vengeance was, wed have too many Jugg's on our hands! nonononono...let them keep thinking Vengeance is worse then your mother in law giving you an enema.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.