Server maintenance quite often?

Skarbrandus

Hey people! I'm making this post with a hope of catching the developers eyes.

Seems like we're having server maintenance on EU servers all the time. 4-6 hours one day, then two hours the other, and then again and again and count those all hours up and you will see that each month there are about 2 complete days taken away. People, I actually PAY for the game - and yet do not get the chance to actually PLAY it!

I think maintenance guys have got to sum up the time they've spent maintaining the servers and give that time for free to players! Seems an honest way.

You people agree?

Hey people! I'm making this post with a hope of catching the developers eyes.

Seems like we're having server maintenance on EU servers all the time. 4-6 hours one day, then two hours the other, and then again and again and count those all hours up and you will see that each month there are about 2 complete days taken away. People, I actually PAY for the game - and yet do not get the chance to actually PLAY it!

I think maintenance guys have got to sum up the time they've spent maintaining the servers and give that time for free to players! Seems an honest way.

You people agree?

5 out of the last 8 days prime time for us Oceanic players. this is the worst it has been since launch.

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate that this is a very popular topic among the community right now and we want your feedback! In the interest of making that feedback a bit easier to consolidate and keep in one place, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion below:

Yipee maintenance

Thank you for your understanding and patience!