Dark Counci Showdown

HavocMaster

I'd have to give a slight edge to Marr followed closely by Ravage. I wouldn't count Vowrawn out though as he has a knack for forging alliances and staying off the radar until he chooses to make his intentions known...plus he could call in the Wrath since they seem to be buddy/buddy now.

My moneys on darth Mortis due to him seeming to be the most respeted and leading member upon the council being the one to give the postions to the others, im sure he didnt get their from being nice.

I don't think Mortis is the one who actually gives people the positions on the DC, he is just the one who BW choose for that dialogue in that cutscene.

The SI just replaces Thanaton's position.

. We don't really see much of Mortis aside from his neck snapping abilities.

I believe Vowrawn is the longest tenured DC member which probably has earned him a bit more respect and more of a "voice" in DC matters than Mortis.

BTW, I'm not disagreeing with your choice,as this is an opinion based question/answer, just trying to clarify some points you brought up.

Darth Vowrawn wins while sipping a fine Alderaanian brandy. He might not be the most powerful member of the Dark Council, but he is intended to be the most intelligent and sane member which is likely how he is also the longest serving member. I figure in that kind of competition he would probably fake his death, let the other's duke it out while he enjoys listening to some sith opera's in his safe house, reveals he was alive all along once only one other member is left, and then he drops a building/starship/planet on the last remaining member.

Darth Vowrawn wins while sipping a fine Alderaanian brandy. He might not be the most powerful member of the Dark Council, but he is intended to be the most intelligent and sane member which is likely how he is also the longest serving member. I figure in that kind of competition he would probably fake his death, let the other's duke it out while he enjoys listening to some sith opera's in his safe house, reveals he was alive all along once only one other member is left, and then he drops a building/starship/planet on the last remaining member.

Agreed. I would bet on Vowrawn, but you stated the reasons why much better than I could.

That cat's got style.

Jadus. Or that tub of lard Baras. Wait they aren't Council members? I knew that:o I'll say Marr then. I don't know any of these fools.

How about this. The DC starts fighting and then the Emperor's wrath is like 'what the heck are you guys doing?' And then proceeds to give them the beatdown.