i love swtor part2

Isior

You created a game with a good potential but, instead of listening to the more experienced players, you listened to unexperienced players, unable to play a mmo with a decent level of difficulty and used to have everything with no effort like wow in these last periods.

Plus you confirmed of being completely unprepared for the management of the game. Your last genial move was the free trasfert to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, a really great decision to recreate the long hated queue.

You did a really good work with the PvE endgame, I mean, 1 raid with 4 boss and 2 tier must have taken you much time to make it. And soa? the boss most bugged in history.

Thank you but i'm not going to farm EC HM for at least 4-5 month waiting for 1.4

Ps: my guild is leaving to for a more decent game

Pss: it's better to play hello kitty online lol

Edited by Isior

You created a game with a good potential but, instead of listening to the more experienced players, you listened to unexperienced players, unable to play a mmo with a decent level of difficulty and used to have everything with no effort like wow in these last periods.

Plus you confirmed of being completely unprepared for the management of the game. Your last genial move was the free trasfert to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, a really great decision to recreate the long hated queue.

You did a really good work with the PvE endgame, I mean, 1 raid with 4 boss and 2 tier must have taken you much time to make it. And soa? the boss most bugged in history.

Thank you but i'm not going to farm EC HM for at least 4-5 month waiting for 1.4

Ps: my guild is leaving to for a more decent game

100% agree with you

changing pve mechanics in this last patch (Toth and Zorn hard mode damage) is unacceptable. my guild is also unsubscribing and leaving.

bye bye star wars. its a sad day, but this has to happen.

Raiding. Bah.

I got sick of raiding during all those years in World of Warcraft. In all the MMORPGs I've played since then, I have not touched raiding content in any other game. I'm pretty sure I won't in this game either.

I don't have as many hours per week to play MMORPGs as I used to, so leveling up is slow for me these days, but I do plan on experiencing all 4 stories on the Republic side, and eventually all 4 stories on the Imperial side. Still working on hitting max level on my first character.

If after all of that I still feel like playing this game, then I will worry about endgame and not before. If I decide I actually want to go back to raiding by then, there will probably be a lot more raid content in the game.

And before anyone chimes in with the obvious, yes, I know that others have different experiences and different expectations and different preferences from me. I did not in any way imply that everyone should be doing the same thing I am or experience the game in the same way I do.

Greetings Isior,

We appreciate your feedback as well as taking the time to express your concerns. That being said, we are going to close this thread as there is an active thread regarding this topic:

We always ask that your feedback is constructive as this is the most useful to us.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum.

Thank you for your understanding on why we have closed this thread!