PvP Help please Lvl 50.

AmblinAlong

Hey!

I'm needing some help here. I have been playing my Lvl 50 PvE Sentinel lately in PvP as I've not done so in a long while, ever since those of us who got Champion gear were forced into the whole Recruit and restart stuff with 1.2.

Anyhow, I sucked up, bought the recruit (and got my refund, TY Bioware!) and have ground my way into BM gear and augmented the lot with power, crit and surge augments on everything for the long haul to WH.

So, last night I was getting critted, for an incoming ability (the name of which escapes me) and the number I have written down is 6868 (Yeah, I make notes!). So, I need some advice on mitigating that stuff out, because I can't get a crit out larger that about 3,500 and it's making these fights kinda short. I'm Combat specced, 3/33/5.

The other problem I've got is being 4 shotted by what I think is Operatives with an electric blade in the chest then 3 sounds of a blade being drawn and then dead. How can I stop this? I'm dead before I can work out what I need to do.

Yep, I'm using Rebuke, GbtF and the usual stuff. I need to put more damage out, but I'm capping out a 3.5k top hit.

I'm consistently getting killed by "Insert ability here" for well in excess of 4k up to nearly 7k.

That ain't just WH gear surely. Theres a 50% increase in damage out for WH over BM? Is that right?

Help!! Please help!

Thanks in advance.