Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone else dislike how Jedi Knights run?

FearghalC

Omg. When I saw this thread, I was like 'finally' someone agrees, but my beef is with the way female sentinels run. I love the two hand thing, but I've noticed something that cannot be unseen! Female sent legs do this weird thing when they run where they bend on an odd angle I actually swapped from sent to guardian because of it, only to find they run the same but with the baseball bat instead!

I too couldn't agree more with ability for any class to use any saber combo!

Think about if that we could customize our characters more, as to chose stance while standing, stance while running, LS-fighting styles, single wielding, double etc.... It could have been wonderful... Our own and personal character..

There would be much more fun to pvp, where you realy dont know which class you are fighting from the start.... I mean, which jedi nows before a LS-fight that the opponent is an assassin, mara etc... It should be unknown at the start and then have to see his skills and guess what it is...

I would love to be able to chose playstyles, and not just for jedis/sith.

Edited by Boostaca

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.