Companion head slot

FlippinFlapJack

Greetings FlippinFlapJack!

This is currently in the works but we do not have any additional information just yet! You can find the developer comment in our Community Q&A Blog for February 17th, 2012:

Relayinabox: Are there any plans for a show/hide companion headgear option?

Damion Schubert: Yep, we have plans. It won't be in Game Update 1.2, but is currently in the works.

You can find additional information on various topics commented on in our Community Blogs in our Community Blog Q&A Archive!

We hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

Not yet, no. It's on the 'Coming Soon' list - which is rather long. The only real option at this point is to get one of the orange 'headband' type pieces which at least is discrete.

Do you know where to get this? The only "headbands" I can find are class-specific.

Do you know where to get this? The only "headbands" I can find are class-specific.

Synthweavers can definitely make them, they were the source of all mine. I don't remember exactly what they were called though as I'm not on my PC currently - I just know I have bought Light, Medium and Heavy versions for various characters (I also use them on my characters so that outfit previews don't make me look rediculous.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.