Potent Medicine is wishy washy

medouneu

I've been running some tests and found that Potent Medicine doesn't apply to all skills. The easiest skills to see this on are Hammer Shot and the HoT from Preventative Medicine, since their Base Healing is constant, meaning that they always output the same amount of healing and the same amount of critical healing.

My Tech Crit Multiplier (without Potent Medicine's effect) is 73%. My Hammer Shot normally does 192 (with full CSC charges), and 361 when it crits. That makes sense, because (361-192)/192 = 88%, which is my Crit plus 15% for Potent Medicine (88% total crit).

My Preventative Medicine HoT does 242 per tick normally, and 439 when it crits. (439-254)/254 = 73%, which is my Tech Crit Multiplier WITHOUT the benefit of Potent Medicine.

Potent Medicine is supposed to apply to ALL heals, not just direct heals. If it's not applying to Preventative Medicine, are there other skills to which it's not applying as well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.